About Me

Mi foto
I am a spanish girl who loves Lolita Fashion and natural, cute and soft styles! I am 22 years old. Diplomaed in Tourism.

jueves, 13 de enero de 2011


Mi primera vez en "100 montaditos" y éste ha sido mi coordinate para entonces!
 My first time in "100 montaditos" and it has been my coordinate for then!
 

Tuve la suerte de conocer a muchas personas, y muy simpáticas!
I was fortunate to meet many people and very nice!

 


Esta es la gente con la que salí! haha
 This is the people that came out! haha

 

Ary-chan & me!
 


Estuvimos toda la noche bromeando y jugando al juego de las películas! (2 equipos, y adivinar con gestos de qué película se trata!) Fue realmente muy divertido!
We spent the night joking and playing the movies game! (2 teams, and to guess with gestures what movie is it!) It was really funny!



2 words!

You are a pirate!(8)

Manu (este hombre de aquí abajo) me regaló por mi cumpleaños (que fue el 12 de Diciembre, pero él no pudo darme el regalo hasta hoy!) esta taza de Hello Kitty con golosinas dentro! Me encanta!(> <)
Manu (this man here below) gave me for my birthday (which was on December 12, but he couldn't give me the gift until today!) this Hello Kitty cup with candies inside! I love it! (> <)

Yummy Yummy!

Al final fue una noche muy divertida! Espero que se vuelva a repetir y poder aprender el cántico de los "Balleneros" xD
In the end it was a fun night! I hope this happens again and to learn the "Balleneros" song  xD

1 comentario:

Ebichu dijo...

Dios, la próxima quiero ir!! O-O