About Me

Mi foto
I am a spanish girl who loves Lolita Fashion and natural, cute and soft styles! I am 22 years old. Diplomaed in Tourism.

viernes, 13 de agosto de 2010


Una amiga llegó hace poco de Japón, se acordó de mí y me trajo unos detallitos! Gracias Coco guapísima!! 
 A friend recently came from Japan, she remembered me, and she bought me some presents.


Una bolsita de dulces (bolitas de chocolate blanco con una fresa dentro) <3~!! (Compartí los dulces entre todas las chicas que hicimos el desfile en el salon del manga!) Estaban buenísimos!!  
A little bag of candies (white chocolate balls with a strawberry inside) <3 ~!! (I shared the candies between all the girls who made the Lolita fashion show in the "Salon del Manga"!) The candies were delicious!!





Y aunque más barato y no comestible, pero no por ello menos valioso.. una bolsita de servilletas de Tokyo! jajaja eso sí es un detalle!
And although cheaper, and not edible, but just as important.. a little bag with Tokyo napkins! hahaha this really is a detail!

No hay comentarios: